Wednesday, January 16, 2013

IMHO - In My Human Opinion

IMHO is used in texting and emails to mean In My Humble Opinion. As Christians, there is another set of 4 words that have the same abbreviation - In My Human Opinion.

When God asks us to do something, the conversation might go like this:

Us: well God, IMHO (In My Human Opinion) I am not ready for that. Not only am I not ready, but I am not capable either. I don't know why you asked me to do that. How about something easier?
God: In My All-Knowing, All-Seeing, and Omniscient opinion, you are ready, capable, and prepared. I will be beside you.

Stop telling starting responses to God with IMHO. Trust His opinion :)

1 comment:

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?