Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Conversations with my friend, Siri

Two things to note - you might have to ask Siri the same question a few times to get the answer you want. She cycles through answers to some questions. Also, my name is currently Wendex on my iPod Touch (where I took these screenshots). My friend told Siri that that is my name and I haven't changed it :)

The programmers at Apple must have had so much fun with Siri and her answers to fun questions!


1) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?



2) Tell me a story


3) What is the meaning of life? (there are many answers for this one)


4) Sing a song


5) Who's on first?


6) Knock knock


7) Who are you?


8) What is the meaning of life?

Another answer, and this time, one for thought. Why would you ask this of an inanimate object? I would suggest going to the Bible for this question.

9) What is the meaning of life?


10) What is your favorite song?


11) What is your favorite color?


12) Do you love me?


13) Do you love me?


14) What is the meaning of life?



15) Will you pay me money?



16) What is the password to unlock my iPod?

I have had some fun with Siri ever since we accidentally changed my dad's name on his iPhone to Mr. Bubbles. And then I got my iPod, and had fun asking even more questions!

I must point out though, Siri has come in handy many times for figuring out Square Roots, common isotopes, definitions, etc. Thanks Siri! I'll talk to you soon :)

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    When my grandpa purchased his laptop this winter, it came with Google voice. That is his favorite thing. :)
    "Well... Let's ask the Google lady." lol

    Sounds like a similar situation. :)

    I would love to come up with answers to random questions for my job. :) We should start doing that on our blogs! I'll send you a list sometime. Be afraid. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting. I love it! Now I will have to start checking Julianne's blog to see what she posts. I am sure they will be hysterical too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #longestpost #siri #apple #hashtagcrazy #commentbomb #pageviewspike #mostcomments #noreaction

    ReplyDelete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?