Friday, December 27, 2013

Our trip to Florida

Caroline and I on the flight from Atlanta to Pensacola

My Aunt and Uncle's house :)

The awesome staircase in the house we stayed at 

Millie, taking a nap

Caroline and Sadie

Max and Millie

One of my favorite parts of Chtistmas each year - sorting gifts with my cousins and bro #santawashere

The house we stayed in 

#familytimes in my Aunt and Uncle's upstairs (from left to right: my dad, my mom, Kristy, Pat, Papa, and you can just see Grandma Clara's head sitting in the red chair) 

Our last view of the Florida house


Family on the Red Train in DTW 


Merry Christmas! 



1 comment:

  1. I wish #hashtags really worked on blogger
    #wish4blogger #blogideas #bloggerupgrades

    ReplyDelete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?