Saturday, August 20, 2011

Molly to Earth, Molly to Earth, this is Molly, reporting in to her blog :)

Molly here. How are you all? I'm doing quite well, thanks for asking. Well, I'm sure you would have asked if we had been face to face. But since we are not, and you are reading my message which traveled I'm not sure how far through cyber-space to reach you, this message is all I've got to reach you. Wow. That made you seem really far away and distant. Sorry about that.


Anyway, what's goin on? I'm just sitting here, talking to you. Even though you aren't hearing me. Now that one made you sound unresponsive. Sorry about that.


Now I've already had to apologize twice. Sorry dear reader. Don't take it personal, I assure you it wasn't meant to any harm :) I'm sure no one out there is unresponsive, and I hope no one is very far away. But they could be. And that's the beauty of a blog. To talk to those to far to hear me yelling.


-Molly




Wow. That was really random. lol :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're checking in. I miss it when you aren't yelling to me across cyberspace :)

    ReplyDelete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?