Saturday, April 20, 2013

Relient K concert!!!!!

Relient K at Spring Arbor


Sarah and I in line

Sarah and I in the concert - the lighting is really bad but you can kinda see how our shirts glow. We both wore neon yellow shirts and in the black lights they literally glowed! The light from our shirts lit up our faces.

Waiting for the concert to begin...

The opener band - a Lion Named Roar

Relient K!!!


A lovely picture of a person's head.



Group photo :) I have to admit, the girl on the left did a pretty awesome photo bomb! Acting like she was part of the photo. We didn't know her.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was SOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you again for taking me Molly (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this post for me! :) I love the first picture of you and Sarah and the last one with the photo bomber. Genius! :) Looks like you guys had an awesome time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No prob, I loved it! Thanks for coming Sarah :) And yes, Julianne, I love that photobomb! We did have an awesome time :)

    And also, thanks both of you for reading my blog! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?