Saturday, April 20, 2013

To make you smile :)

Uh Oh

Relient K - maybe she's barn with it... maybe it's neighbelline

Lobster and crab playing Rock, Paper, Scissors

Pigeons - 3 unread messages

Star wars suite for orchestra - with great force, hn. solo

Not drawn accurately. Well I'm not going to give my answer accurately either

Diet coke.... with bacon. 

The worst time to be a penguin.

Trying out a time machine on Facebook :)

Not haunted house

Taco Bell 

1EARUP - dog

When I get excited, I too eat invisible cereal

Not just a block of foam

Random sentence over a backdrop... very deep.

Day 3 - humans still think I'm lost :)

2 comments:

  1. These are great (: Your blog always makes me smile and laugh. Good job updating it. Now I am going to look at Max's blog and see if he updated too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I am going to leave this pulled up so my mom can see it. Did you get the invisible cereal one from me?

    ReplyDelete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?