Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Couple photos from Nationals 2014

This photo kinda sums up our Silent Football games at Bible Quiz Nationals (though it appears I am showing my teeth and have not yet been called on).

Photo: This photo kinda sums up our Silent Football games at Bible Quiz Nationals (though it appears I am showing my teeth and have not yet been called on). Photo cred: Julianne Nicole


Lapeer MI Free Methodist Bible Quiz Team.... Had an amazing time at Nationals with these people  I can't remember exactly why I was in this pose though... 

Photo: Lapeer MI Free Methodist Bible Quiz Team.... Had an amazing time at Nationals with these people :) I can't remember exactly why I was in this pose though... Photo cred: Julianne Nicole


3 comments:

  1. Great photos! In the first one, I see you, Max, David, and Jesse. Who are the other three boys? Are Nathaniel and Levi two of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I looked again and one boy's shirt says Zach, so who are the other two boys? Is Zach the teammate of David and Jesse? I'm trying to remember who's who :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Nathaniel and Levi. Zach Marin is their teammate, but that's a different Zach. The guy next to David is either Ian or Lyle, and I don't know the other guy :)

    ReplyDelete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?