Monday, August 19, 2013

Random Pictures

Some say we're kinda crazy... I think I'd have to agree... but that's the only way I wanna be... (lyrics from Living for the Other Side by Capital Kings).

Here are some fun (and random, and crazy) pictures that I found on my computer while unloading the camera today... enjoy :) By the way, I may have already posted some of these, so just scroll past the ones you've seen before.

Cleaning the molding with bleach in the studio downstairs.

Cedar Point last year :)

Live long and prosper... and enjoy the trip to Disney last year with my cousins.

Well... this is Higher Than I, the band that will someday be changing its name.

Valerie and I, 2012

Sarah and I, glowing at the Relient K concert last April

Now who could this be? Possibly a spy on an undercover mission at her cousins' house?

And how about her two assistant spies?

In a photobooth at a roller rink with Avery and Sarah

Valerie and I, this year (2013)

Max and I really like webcams ;)

Splash mountain with the whole family, September 2012

6 comments:

  1. Nice! The flashbacks when you're looking through old pics are fun, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Wow! You sure went far back for some of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized something... Sarah and I are both consistent comment-ers on your blog! I'm not alone anymore! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?