Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Funny photos for this Wednesday afternoon

Handstand with my feel

Procrastinator?

If I had superpowers



Headphones 

I can haz cheezburger

Scary movie with dog

Look, I'm a hooman. Get off da counter, don't eat mai fud, dur dur dur dur

Help...

This door is alarmed

The longer you look, the funnier it gets.

Geek humor: road not found

To catch the squirrel, you must become the squirrel

Target

Hide and seek

Day 11


Rob the balloon guy

Self checkout

Flying camel

Confuse archaeologists

Creepy dude

4 comments:

  1. I love the last one and the door one! Thanks for the giggles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it as always. I was cracking up. My faves are probably the stethoscope and the door that is alarmed. Totally something you would do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) And yes, I have seriously considered doing it many times. I've never had the opportune moment. At least, not yet...

      Delete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?