Wednesday, June 1, 2011

2wordstory

I have another 2wordstory also:

Fearless?

I used to ask God to help me with something, and then decide that He wanted me to help Him out. I would then take action towards whatever it was. God has showed me that “Once we surrender our mind to GOD completely, HE will take care of us in every way.” - Sri Sathya Sai Baba. I have learned that I don't need to be afraid of what might happen if I let things go, but I can be Fearless knowing that everything is in God's hands, and because He loves me so very much, He will take over my circumstances, whatever they may be. 


I'm letting go lyrics by Francesca Battistelli:

This is a giant leap of faith
Trusting and trying to embrace
The fear of the unknown
Beyond my comfort zone
Chorus
I’m letting go
Of the life I planned for me
And my dreams
Losing control
Of my destiny
Feels like I’m falling and that’s what it’s like to believe
So I’m letting go



Fearless? Fearless.


~Molly? Molly.

4 comments:

  1. This is something God's been teaching me, too! I think it's an eldest child thing, this wanting to control, do you? :) That's one of the things I admire and appreciate about Allison, because she's not usually like that. She reminds me to slow down and chill out. :) So God's been using her and other circumstances in my life to teach me to patiently and confidently wait for His will in my life. It's really hard, but the learning is totally worth it!
    Love,
    Julianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW- I'm glad that you've resolved your identity crisis.
    Love,
    Julie? No! Julianne. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird? Weird. Eccentric? Eccentric. Odd? Odd. Unique? Unique. Obsessed? Obsessed. Strange? Strange? Creepy? Creepy? Awesome? AWESOME. Me? Me...that was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That oddness was Valerie...

    ReplyDelete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?