Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Emancipation Proclamation

Cool thing we did today:

We went to the HENRY FORD museum!!!!! Feels like I haven't been there for ages! We went to see the real Emancipation Proclamation. It's only out of the national archives 36 hours a year, and all 36 are at the Henry Ford for the next few days this year!!!! We waited about 2 1/2 hours to see it for 5 min, so suggestion if you are going to see it, bring some friends like we did and you'll be sure to be able to entertain yourself! haha... it felt like half an hour. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun? And because I like so much of what I occupy my time with, not just time but life flies!

So it was pretty cool! We got to see Abe Lincoln's REAL signature. Like, the original! WOW! But I've also seen the chair he was shot in, which has his DNA on it, so.... I mean.....

See you all soon! Drop me an email or give me a call sometime, I miss you all! I have this thing that whenever I'm not with someone I miss them :)

Miss Molly Mouse

1 comment:

  1. It was fun seeing it with y'all! I thought it was a perfect way to see it without getting bored. :)

    ReplyDelete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?