Wednesday, June 1, 2011

To all my friends

There are big ships and small ships.  But the best ship of all is friendship.  ~Author Unknown



Here's a little tribute to my friends: (who are related to me and unrelated to me).


Friends make you smile
When the world makes you cry
Friends give you comfort
When the world passes by
Friends stand beside you
When everyone leaves
Friends will support you
They'll help you believe
Friends give you good times
The world calls us odd
Friends stick together
We're like peas in a pod
With all of my friends
I've had marvelous fun
You all bring me smiles
You can't be outdone
So thank you for being
My friends through it all
In our times together
I have had a ball!


This is to all my friends - please don't think "oh she's just writing that to so-and-so and not to me" because then you're lying to yourself and we wouldn't want that to happen, now would we? And to all my friends, whether I just met you or I've known you for years, you are all amazing and I'm truly blessed that God has given me all of you.


Please comment or call me or email me or text me. Miss u ;)


Molly

5 comments:

  1. "Friends give you good times
    The world calls us odd"
    What you write is so true! :) (Not that it usually isn't or anything...)
    But I wouldn't trade one time for all the "normal" ways we're supposed to be amusing ourselves.
    Love you!
    Julianne
    P.S. For some reason it's not letting me post as anonymous. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love commenting on your posts and then watching them appear on your "popular posts" sidebar. You should post again so I can do it again.
    The lone commenter

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very sad because you have not posted! The pool is taking over your life! I understand, it is very exciting. I'll have to look for that thing Julianne was talking about. See you sometime!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU TOO MOLLY!!!!!

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. did u rite that?!?!?!? awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?