Saturday, July 14, 2012

ABCs of things I like

Avengers


Blogging!


Chocolate


Dance


Eternal Life!!!


Friends


Guitar!!!


Hearts


Iphones :)


Jesus!!!!! and another J...

Jokes
No picture necessary :) My favorite jokes are the ones I laugh about for days afterwards

K -- I can't think of anything that starts with K... but I like the letter K! :)

Love



And Lord of the Rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom, dad and brother <3 oh, and my doggie :) and my cousins! and aunts, uncles, and grandparents. I love my friends too! haha that pretty much covers everyone!

Nail polish designs (no, these are not my nails, I wish :)


Owl City!


Puppies (and Pinterest!)


Queen of Hearts... for some reason I really like that card.


Romans in the Bible


Strawberry or raspberry shakes!


Tim Hawkins and Thor movie!!!!!!!!!!!!


Whoa... they sortof look alike :)

Updos


Vacation Bible School!!!!! (just finished a week of it and going into another week now :)

Winnie the Pooh


X -- Um... well, my brother's last letter of his name is X (Max) and our names both start with M so we use X for Max and Y for Molly.

Yummy things!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -- as in sleeping :)




Hope you enjoyed! If you have a blog, I'd love to see an ABC of things you like :) Be sure to post in the comments that it's out there and I will check your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?