Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm not afraid

Psalm 118:6
The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?


Psalm 27:3
Though an army besiege me,
   my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
   even then I will be confident.





Interesting thought - as Christians we should be able to say: "I don't care if the whole army sets out to get me, I don't care if the whole world rages war against me, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID. God is with me! What can some humans do to me? The creator of the universe is backing me up."


I'm not sure I would be able to say that if the whole army started charging at me... I would love to have that kind of faith.


MMM <3

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully we don't ever have to find out how we'd do faith-wise if there was a whole army charging against us, but I, too would LOVE to have that kind of faith. :) Would it be weird to say I love your thoughts? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julianne,

    I love your thoughts about my thoughts :) lol

    But no, it's ok that you love my thoughts. I take it as a compliment!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?