Thursday, September 15, 2011

Questions and Answers with Molly

Questions and Answers with Molly (Molly wrote both the questions and the answers)
TOPIC: the current weather

Q. Do you have a problem with the current weather?
A. As a matter of fact, I do. It is too cold to be August. I must have slept for a couple of months and not realized it.

Q. Have you taken appropriate measures to deal with this extreme weather?
A. I have. I am wearing boots and a hoodie

Q. BOOTS?!?!?!
A. Yes. Only because I was outside this morning and I made the mistake of putting on wet flipflops that had been outside overnight. My feet felt like they were in trays of ice. Feeling bad for my feet, I decided it must be time to don the boots

Q. And the hoodie?
A. I didn’t want to freeze! Last night I was outside for about 5 minutes or less and my teeth were chattering like crazy! The hoodie is to protect me from potential frostbite.

Q. Frostbite? Molly, you have not only got out your coat and hoodie, but you’ve gotten out your winter vocabulary!
A. I know. The weather is not helping my brain register that it is still August. My brain has taken matters completely into its own (nonexistent) hands and accessed the winter vocabulary. I have been trying to convince it that it is still August, but it won’t believe me

Q. Neither will I. Molly, it is September.
A. Oooops.

Q. Do you have anything else to say about this terrible change in Barometric Pressure?
A. What?

Q. The weather.
A. Oh. Only that I don’t like it and I think people need to start calling the Weather Channel and complaining.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with that last statement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not August? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S SNOWING IN JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WHAT?!

    Lol, just kidding...

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?