Thursday, November 15, 2012

Funny animal photos

I must dance!


You'll stay the whole time right mom?

Easily entertained

Grammar. It's important. (no commas :)

He says I can have two :)

Clueless dog

Lord of the Rings joke :)

What really happened at Stonehenge

ROFL waffle :)

VERY very short dog run

Turn off the vacuum first :) I can see my dog doing this if she was big enough to get on the counter

Because he is a cat.

Why you scream?

Indoor bathroom :)

The conversation prob went like this:
"Kitty! Don't you know that those clothes were clean?"
"Of course I knew it was clean. You think I would sleep on dirty laundry?"

...and I am a dog. (A dog's only good excuse for most things he/she does)

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and spiders.

He made an igloo.... to be fair, he is a dog.

Can't believe it. The paper towels are fighting again.

I haven't, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?