Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for... Jesus, for saving me. God, for giving me life. Eternal life! My amazing family - Mama, Daddy, and Max, and of course, our little dog Toto :) I am thankful for all my great friends! I am thankful that I live in a free country with a house, food, and clean water. I am thankful for freedom of speech. I am thankful for a voice to sing God's praise, hands to play for Him on the guitar and piano. I am thankful for my church, pastors, and church family. I am thankful for the opportunity to do robotics to the glory of God. In the Psalms many times it says "give thanks to the Lord, for He is good." I am thankful that we serve a good, loving God. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?