Thursday, November 8, 2012

Some funny pics

Apple computer - if you don't have enough money for the real thing :)

Beatle Juice

5 uses for a trembling chihuahua - also for my dog during a storm


Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you're donating blood.

Extreme Chess. Amazing picture!!!

Jimmy's shoe repair

I wish I had some ice cream :)

Yes! It does do this!

I was cold. So I made an igloo.
If only dogs could talk :)

Nothing happened!

Bad paper towels. I can't believe it.
Another one if dogs could talk.

Haha awesome warning! I wonder if the cop knows about this :)

Def photo shopped, but cool.

If I had a store I would set cool hours like this!

Have you ever been so angry that you tackled a horse? Personally, I have not been.

The proper way to react when something goes wrong on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?