Monday, July 18, 2011

Hey, what's up?

i know I haven't posted in a while... but I do have an excuse! (audience applauds, amazed that Molly did not just forget or neglect the blog she so loves). My excuse is..... drum roll please.....


ok i should stay on topic.
My excuse for not writing is that I have been busy with Vacation Bible School!

Not a bad thing to be busy with, actually quite good in my opinion.

So anyway... back to the topic... I am playing the one and only TJ Styles in the VBS skit. I LOVE basketball (pretty much more than anything) and I am scared to go in the water cuz "I know there are sharks. And jellyfish, and octopuses! There's seaweed that can wrap you up and coral that can cut your feet!" You get the picture.
Well it turns out at the end there are only basking sharks in the bay...

Not Great Whites or any other dangerous kind...

See where you could get confused? I would just avoid them all.... :) Better safe than sorry!

So I've been busy with practice. Today was the first day! Despite our nervousness, the skit went VERY well and so did the whole day. I LOVE VBS!

I am assisting with a group of 4th-6th grade girls called the dancing dolphins! Yay!


Well, gtg. VBS again tomorrow! And the next day! And the day after that! And the following day! Can't wait!

E>hllow (turn your computer screen upside down to read Molly, as my brother discovered! And I'm not sure that really qualifies as a heart at the end of it, so for good measure: <3<3<3<3<3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?