Thursday, July 28, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

My favorite person
My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

My favorite animal

My favorite color

Favorite singer:
Adam Young, aka Owl City

Favorite book

Favorite movie

Favorite TV show

Favorite thing that inspires me
Music! Mostly Christian music...

Now leave a comment with your favorites!
1. Favorite Person
2. Favorite Animal
3. Favorite Color
4. Favorite Singer
5. Favorite Book
6. Favorite Movie
7. Favorite TV Show
8. Favorite thing that inspires you


Molly

2 comments:

  1. 1. Jesus!
    2. IDK...
    3. I've got three... Red, Green, Blue.
    4. MICHAEL TAIT!
    5. all the narnia books
    6. i've got a lot...
    7. the WHEEL!
    8. IDK...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Jesus
    2. Cat
    3. Green
    4. Brandon Heath
    5. The Westing Game
    6. Either Mary Poppins or The Sound of Music
    7. Um... Jeopardy!
    8. Nature and music

    ReplyDelete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?