Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More odd things that I really like...

For some reason I really like skimming pools (it doesn't matter if it is mine or someone else's)



Looking through photographers' pictures (mental image: I am in a store or art fair. There is a photographer being advertised there. They have a bunch of pictures on this thick cardboard stuff. They are cool pictures. I spend 10 minutes just looking through them)


The color pink (I have loved it my whole life and never tired of it. Even though I am surrounded in it in my room :)





And that leads me to the next one - Sharpie Markers. And dry erase markers. Anything with that great smell :)



CHOCOLATE!
Lucky person.

My gray hoodie
Which is on in this picture

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?