Friday, July 1, 2011

Odd things that I really like

Barbecue tongs that look like this:


Anything that is rainbow (as long as the colors are in the right order or i like the other order they are in)




( by the way, I planted flowers in one of our planters in rainbow order!!!!! )

Recliners (please note the first one I ever sat in in this picture - the red recliner on the right - at a resort up North and I wanted to take it home)
Click to Enlarge

Visiting peoples houses and when taking a shower, trying their shampoo


Pink lemonade even though I can't always drink it


Keeping score at baseball games


Turkey burgers with macaroni salad on them (but only if the salad looks like this:)

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I'd forgotten about the recliners, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Molly (and anyone else who is here)

    Please check out my new blog!!! Comment and share your ideas! It's valeriebarbosa.webs.com! Thank you very much if you check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete

com·ment /ˈkäment/
Noun - A remark expressing an opinion or reaction.

What is your opinion and reaction to this post?